Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How Long Do Colleges Keep My Information On File

Z-Graphics Guidelines on Identifying

have some time come to believe in Z-Graphics as a company, I always wanted to use what little I have learned during my experience in blogger to serve and expand ideas through the web. Today that idea has evolved a bit, I've partnered with some friends and colleagues and today is the big day: the day they launch www.z-graphics.us . (8 - Dec 09 / 4:00 pm)

I've been a little busy in its design and is largely for this reason that I have not post as often as before, but it would be gratifying to receive feedback, suggestions and general comments about its design.

All this new experience has left me too many ideas to explain and bring to the blog, so very soon I will continue posting resources to do a little more bearable our path by blogger.

To give you an idea of \u200b\u200byour design will leave a picture of the design in photoshop:

0 comments:

Post a Comment