Friday, September 10, 2010

A Good Thesis On Abortion

Bolerito

Let a little time to knit and I began to embroider a little, but now I present you this bolerito of one of her favorite colors that I made for my sweetheart as I tell my daughter . In fact the scheme is for an adult but I liked and it seemed easy because I still do not venture to make models more elaborate and complicated, so I encourage you to do just leave me more was with a small fine wool delgada.Para bolerito as an accessory to accompany the guantesito made a summer and I called him, was not really his name, be if anyone knows and tells me, this I take HERE which is explaining the only step that is in English, the flowers are not the same as that of bolerito made to match. Good evening friends and have a happy weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment