Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thank You Poems In Wedding Programs

Mini Tour Part III

The third episode of rage occurred a few months unleashed jacket after the second, once transferred to a new home, good, home, why we were next to my grandmother was not good enough, apparently to the desire to appear for my father, so being a pompous unoccupied dwelling on the other end of town, we had to move again.
Also, my school had changed its location again.
I was excited, ready to beat a record of destabilizing things around me.

The super house that we moved was a two story building on the ground floor was the owner our house, the typical nosy neighbor and largemouth that any people should have to deign also was the mother of one of my classmates, a girl who is the glue that smelled Imedio as did all the kids, no, she ate it, with that I made it clear now that the girl in question was not the best example of child stability, the poor were fatal.
The case is that the mini I was a pressure cooker about to boom, our home was the day snooping into our lives and then tell all the people and that my father was preparing his final trick escapism, the situation in my house was as least tense.

My father did not swallow anyone in the village, which is very understandable if we consider that it was a crack in handling eggs to people day in and day out, a habit he cultivated with very accurately and hard.
Our home was no exception and we had crossed, just as my father had to cross it.
home So my father put head over heels in front of the burgeoning unstable, no, I do not, the other, the glue, and you know how kids are, they drop everything they hear, commonly used on the least opportune time and place, so we were playing one day she and I in my super terrace when she dropped something like, "my mother says your father is a (insert insult here you prefer) and played as usual.
At that very moment several things happened that I was about to bang a girl that was reserved to the core that said not many though it was happening, the girl's nose me was very unpleasant, I loved my father more than anything in the world and basically, he was more than enough of that infernal town, so that chip is on everyone's head and sometimes crosses, did not cross, not, charred and got up, went to the little room with the broom, I grabbed the broom and without warning gave the girl repellent across the face with the broom, the sweeping means.

The one that was later rolled girl, she screaming, my mother looks, the girl who goes home half blind ran downstairs and chased as if the devil himself, the Her mother is reaching the half-blind, the mother who gets angry and holding up the girl's arm, the girl who does not want to step on the house he inhabits MiniAnticristo, or I, mother pulling of the child until she gets her in my home again, the mother starts to shit in the dead of these, my mother trying to reassure my father who goes and when he learns that nearly blinded the girl instead of trying to reconcile starts defend tooth and nail to attack the child victim, the mother who is about to give you a stroke, my father ever more pissed off the girl's mother, the father of the child who hears the screams and climbs I think my father and his wife are being killed ...

Needless to say after that were the most popular family of people.
My mother was worried that firstborn was a psychopath who enjoyed letting potential blind to the other children and tried by all means find out what had happened to me over the head to do that, my father on the other hand said it was normal that the girl had been herded, which sure I had done something to provoke that way since I was a very quiet girl. That
an adult said it closed a door one day when she still had repellent fingers clinging to a doorway and even so, he goes and closes, so I think that only bad if you would like depues of him with the broom he had cast his eyes with a spoon and that yet, I have not clear.

years later it became clear that no, it was not a psychopath, found that there was no child attacked again, my mother was relieved and assumed it was my kid things that go through a bad time.
Well, one day I threw a bicycle against a piece of furniture with a mirror, but it was a piece of furniture and not a person my mother had me in mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment