Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cheerleading Homemade Spirit Sticks

JabbaWockeeZ

I do not know if you know America's best dance crew, a program that airs on MTV and that is our contest where a number of dance groups "street" face and are eliminated.

'm not a big fan of such programs or dance in general, but I must admit I'm completely hooked.
may sound strange in the context, I have to say that today I leave you guys make me mourn.
One thinks of a band of street kids in hip hop dancing and imagine I do not know , rhythm, anger, passion, whatever you want, but that for me, so I am thrilled that make me mourn.

I like knowing that I still find myself descubirendo new things that move me and make me happy.
I've been very happy these weeks watching dance.
were the winners of the first edition, well-deserved award.

Hearing

Week 1, 2 and 3


Week 4


Week 5


Week 6


Week 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment