Sunday, April 17, 2011

Solving For R With Annuity



is no secret that the divorce of my parents had a brutal impact on my life.
That fact, the end of love between my parents, has been something that has haunted me since my early childhood, which I believe has been capital to define my concept of love, and the couple fiedlidad.

I was the daughter of divorced parents at a time when the poor are not divorced, at a time when absolutely no one in my around was in my situation, at a time when the word was something shameful and pitiful.

From my point of view, love is something that has no end, is an eternal force, is a principle inherent in human beings, something we are born, develop and nurture, better or worse and is one of our bodies invisible.
People grow up in families and have parents and siblings, who make up our first contact with love.
'm sure it's not very often hear things like,
"I have no contact with my parents, we have broken, love is over, it was best to quit.
However, our family is a group of people that we can inflict more pain can make us miserable to unimaginable limits, can cause us terrible things scary thought and, despite everything, we never stop loving our family.
I've known enough people with parents deserve to be called in any way less than that and I attest that all these people loved their parents.
My own experience is that despite the nonexistent relationship with my father and highly toxic and extremely complex relationship with my mother, I want a love that will live on beyond his death.
can say that our family we love her forever, while we are alive.

So if love can last a lifetime, as in the case of the family, how we talk about when we say that the love between a couple is over?
Is it really love that runs out, or just wanting to try, patience, endurance?
Or is that what was between those two people was not love?
Is love different depending on whether it is fraternal, as in the family, or sentimental, as in the couple?

I told you that in my experience, my vision of things, love is something that does not clear things go wrong and that there can not understand that love between two people who say they want, runs out.
The easiest option for me, is to decide that these two people, in fact, had never truly loved, although it is very complex to define what love really . Acceptable
and logic, I think the position of the pair breaking and acknowledges that it is love that is gone, but the rest, the desire, patience, and that despite this, still loving each other when they are not together, because I do not think we can love only one partner.
But when I face a couple breaks and say they have run out of love, I still feel that there is something that escapes me, something that can not be, we're actually talking about different things.

Did you ever finished LOVE?
Can you help me understand why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment