Saturday, January 1, 2011

Legal Tithing Envelopes

The worst year

This year has been horrible from start to finish.
2008 When I finished I said, the next has to be better.
But neither case heard, so when he finished 2009, I said, 2010 can not be worse.
bad thing about this is that it can always be worse.

2010 was probably the worst year of my life.

We
coexisted with works extreme and stressful for 8 months of this year, meanwhile, was my long awaited change of work which proved to be an immersive experience in other complicated it all.

parenting We tried twice and has gone wrong with a tremendous emotional cost.
well for me, the physical entry into the operating room twice, painful and complicated process that does it all mean, taking me to suffer for almost 15 days that ended a severe pain to bend and what little remained of me.
And all this comes just having changed work, which means I'm on the verge of losing hard-won me over two years.

At work, changing jobs, and pregnancy, labor racketeering joins the company of my boy, who has one month in Germany, which a few months later, not only does not reward but it costs economically priced because the law in the hand can deprive him of a salary supplement and do it.

My grandfather enters its final stage of deterioration and changes from a man too old and tired and sick, to experience the first signs of dementia.
not know where you are, who you are, who we are.
My mother, her caregiver 24 hours a day, worse emotionally and mentally with the process of destrcucción of my grandfather, leading his relations with their children to the breaking point.

My father, with whom I have no contact for over 10 years, tries to get back into my life.
is so deteriorated and the emotional impact of your call is so great that I assume it takes many days and I have one of the worst attacks of anxiety of many who have suffered this year.

My brother sick of working for a company that does not pay he risks and goes to another. In the first week of a car and rammed it back is injured, the hospital visit and the subsequent recovery day cost you the job.
becomes unemployed with two small children, yours being the only salary that went home.
is so desperate that not eating, sleeping and drops the hair twice.

My friend B, immersed in a Kafkaesque process with the government reaches minimum levels due to personal family situation crosses and inhumane treatment, inconsistent and unfair system.
Absolutely everything falls apart in your life and not even know when it will end this nightmare.

My friend C. has a kidney complication that triggers a process that leads to the gates of death within a few hours.
entered a week goes by where their vital approach gives a 360 º.

my father died half a grapefruit, after six months of cancer, just after having lived an impressive recovery.
addition to the illness and subsequent bereavement, it produces a highly toxic family situation which leads to all past and not only open but torn past and deep wounds.
The weeks after his death live extreme situations almost daily.

My relationship with my half a grapefruit is suffering a deep crisis, the result of the complicated emotional situations we are facing both, which ends up undermining the little energy we have left.

This year I remembered what it means to be fucked for real.

This
year I remembered what is not having the necessary support from the people who most need to support you.

This year I feared for mine as ever.

This year, I doubted everything and I feared that we were not able to overcome.

This year I thought that I won, I was over, they annihilated me.
I lose everything and everyone believed, I believed lose myself.

But
this years, we have our strength to the limit and we survived.

We fought, yelled, slamming doors and given every single time there has been then to sit and talk and try by all means, fix things.

This year when I had the support of who I wanted, there were those other people, you clothed me, I listened and comforted me.

This year, I've been left alone, and no matter who was or who did not, because there was always someone there.

This year I learned that no matter when you fail or, what matters is that you want to try again.

Today begins a new year and do you know?, Still here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment