Sunday, January 30, 2011

What Episode Does Vegeta Call Bulma

International Day of Commemoration of Holocaust Victims

Auditorium Palau de la Generalitat


From left to right , Xavier Torrens, Lluís Recoder, Joana Ortega, Leandro Kierszenbaum and Jaime Vándor.


my half grapefruit says I do not understand politics and that a person who always looks at how the world should be and not as a bully, will never truly understand what is politics.
my mind may assimilate ideologically adequate policy processes, but I recognize when I see it.

The reason for choosing this day is that on 26 January 1945, the Soviets liberated the death camp of Auschwitz-Birkenau , the largest and most representative of these fields.

As a member of Amical Mauthausen receive invitations to events related to the topic.
This year I was invited to a conference who pronounced Mr. Leandro Kierszenbau m, professor of Yad Vashem in Jerusalem, and Mr. Jaime Vándor , Jewish survivor of the Holocaust .
was all the information they gave me.

I must confess that what Mr Vándor and a professor of Yad Vashem, are reasons enough for anyone interested in the topic make every effort to attend such an event.
In my case put upside down the whole service in order to leave early and arrive on time, 18:00.
What emotion, what nerve, what a interesting evening was coming, accompanied by my faithful friend C. to which the topic you are interested in a damn but me to the end of the world.

The event was held at the Auditori Palau de la Generalitat, one of those places that you do not go every day, I must say.
After passing through the detector, a long queue to be identified, some nice ladies looking for you on the guest list in which you must have registered by phone or by mail.
After being on the list ask me if I come from the Amical and without looking at my companion and I say we can do without further ado.
you enter is "The Shoah, the Nazi genocide of the Jewish people," an exhibition full of information panels and photographs, if I remember correctly, signed the Yad Vashem .
Just then came the actual auditorium, a room already filled with cameras, ready to capture the moment.

The start time for the event was 18:00, taking into account that the next act, the ceremony of remembrance, was scheduled to 19:30 in the Plaza del Rei, we can measure the clock without intervention.
Ms. Joana Ortega, current vice president of the Catalan Government and head of the Department of Governance and Institutional Relations of the Generalitat of Catalonia, presides over the table, started the event with some remarks, and gave Time Mr. Vándor, who after greeting said that the conference is to give, The Edge of the Holocaust, has a duration of 1 hour, but have given only 20 minutes of action.
you imagine what happens, Mr. Vándor not able to compress into 20 minutes an hour, in a perfect Castilian with particular German pronunciation of the r, will hurry irresumible summarizing his experience as an occupier of a protected house depended Angel Sanz Briz, the English diplomat stationed in Budapest.
This story, explained in the film Perlasca Consul and focused in the person of Giorgio Perlasca , who also will speak, is the story of some good men under the command of many ruthless men.
Mr. Vándor, significant pausing to find the right words or sometimes, seemingly overwhelmed by the speed of their own, childhood memories of the horror shells turned into popcorn institutional acts.
What can not, can not, and you can not ask anyone to give 20 minutes of horrific and tragic memories, to an audience who came to listen to something else, a conference to be more specific.
Then, Mr. Leandro Kierszenbaum, straight and fast enfilaría a very short summary, despite the redundancy, who they are Yad Vashem and the agreement between them and the Government of Catalonia, full of flowers and praise to such an illustrious nation, people, country.
Han After 40 minutes, one wonders, what to 19:30 what?
until 19:30 For a great rally of Ms. Ortega, who spent at least 30 minutes explaining booms his government, his party and our President.

As I said, I recognize when I see politics, and was looking to use for propaganda purposes, an institution and a person who was there for mere parade, being the act only actors, politicians and their policies.
were Ms. Ortega with the Minister for Territory and Sustainability, Lluís Recoder, and political science professor and curator of the exhibition, Xavier Torrens.

bothers me that I handled and insult my intelligence, it bothers me that handled cases in which I believe to be in the political hype, it bothers me that sometimes you have to sell for you to remember the noble causes, alone can ratify them, with money, support or recognition; politicians.

Oh yes, I understand the policy, what happens is that disgusts me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment