Sunday, January 16, 2011

Newark Airport To Woodbury Commons



half grapefruit Says he does not know English, so when I had traveled to Poland as an interpreter, although I do not know English, or good, I speak like ass but I understand a little.

was a wonderful trip and tremendously exciting, but we stress on the wafer and the third day I was to not come out the words in almost any language, was so saturated.
We were in a square in the Jewish quarter of Krakow, the sea of \u200b\u200bcute looking shops to buy souvenirs for friends and family when we saw some workers setting up a stage.
I watched the scene with eager eyes, but among Poles to find more than 20 years to speak something like English was fucked up and I was forgetting everything he knew English, I was standing there, looking but not move.
grapefruit The media sees me and says, are dying to know what they will do and when.
And without thinking twice comes onstage, takes the side of one of the boys, touches his arm and says, noting the stage,
-Tonight?
(tonight?)
The kid looks at him and shakes his head, according to the stage and answer,
-Tomorrow!
(maƱana!)

And then he says he does not speak the language Joio.


0 comments:

Post a Comment