Friday, December 24, 2010

340 John Deere Snowmobile Parts

My family + Friday musiquita

This Saturday is Sant Esteve.
Catalonia is a celebration as important as Christmas Day.
In all these years have never been given the circumstances for us to make the hosts and the Christmas celebrations have always been done at my mother, though less and less.
This year, due to the work we have done and with the excuse that we now lift my grandfather can go up, we were going to celebrate at home.


guess that by now you have already figured out that my family relationships are difficult and the fact is that I do worthwhile, and that each passing year, they get worse.


Although the celebration threatened to be a crazy day with fights own family at this time, which dysfunctional family Christmas movie with pretty faced and happy ending we all want in spite of everything, I could not wait to celebrate big.

We from the last weekend buying stuff for lunch, this will please my mother, that my sister, the kids will love this ...


By now it should be used to everything, but the illusion is what we have, which seizes one and did you put a neon light in the nose that says bump is removed the smile fool face.
In the face of a fucking time, let's be a family.


Yesterday afternoon, I first got mad, then I screamed and screamed and made a genuine show of my style of brutal honesty, seasoned with much disappointment and disillusionment, ending with an extra dose of torea I do not even God.
But the result is the same, no food.


for once going to celebrate the holidays with my family, for once ...
and I thought, my family is the people I want is people who love me well, I demonstrated, it does non-toxic ways, in ways that I can understand, in ways that make me well, with words, attitudes, with actions.


So possessed by the most fervent desire to sit at the table on 26 with my family F. I called my friend, I've known since high school, and left a message on the brink of a nervous breakdown on the answering machine, inviting the 26 to eat at home.
Then I called my friend E., met her in a job where I spent a long time, I was his boss, his partner, and it then her friend, and we survived it all, that is not small.
I told him to come on 26 at lunch.


Pending to F. confirm attendance, 26 go to eat with my two best friends and my morning star, the love of my life, my soul mate.

's it, I removed the penalty, because from the last bell told me I was going to concentrate on what I have and not what not.
And I have no blood family to support me, one that I care.
But I have a family that brings you fresh food from home when you just leave the operating room and would like to be dead, they call and ask you if you make the purchase, leaving you money if you're in a hurry, which hear you're screwed if it is time, if need be ask for the work party to come to comfort you when everything goes horribly wrong, that will accompany you out blood that gives you panic, you will see your favorite vampire movie even though it sucks for teenagers, send you photos of the freak saga will not be read to avoid because of you, hug you when they know they need but do not ask and many, many things that can not be listed.


And so, 26 going to eat with my family, although we do not have the same blood.


Happy holidays my dear, take everything you have and try to be happy.


----------------------------------------
Danny Elfman What's This? BSO
The Nightmare Before Christmas



0 comments:

Post a Comment