Monday, December 27, 2010

Wisconsin Whitetail Average Wieghts

I would never you know you

sure you have ever heard in an atmosphere conducive to flirting, to the mouth of a chic @, that of,
you "I know you.
usually a lie as a piano and used to that lead after starting the flirts or not to flirt.

The other day I told my first date with a guy, while I lived for a short but very long for me, space time in a village.
We spent a couple of years and then went back to Barcelona, \u200b\u200bbut as my grandmother continued to live there, we often visit.

The fact is that one day, I went to spend a weekend with my best friend to my grandmother's house, we had then about 12 years old and the plan was to stay away from heavy mothers and make little thug, well, that was his idea that it was a seedy people that make more like the thug who knew had to be stoned the house of the mayor.

More or less the 4 or 5 hours to arrive, the boys in the age of deserving people, that is, the more or less our age who did not have
a) pirarse bike for another people party more lively,
b) drinking age and get into one of two bars in town or on the Athenaeum,
were already aware that there were two girls were lying around.
So that night, while we were taking the air on the sun loungers that my grandmother was in the balcony, we appear to a small group of 4 guys who stand just below the balcony.
My friend flips, I would say no flip, this is a people and that things are well and nothing, we started talking, yes, deep in the shadows of the night, that is, without seeing any of the boys, nor they us.

Nothing, if you like your name, I just you and your friend and your friend and stuff and if you are and where and potato patatin and she goes and says these one of the guys referring to me,
- I know you will!
Needless to say, my friend and my almost gives us both laugh syncope, because we can not be less original and a girl GET WITH IT.
When he sees that we calmed down, goes,
"No, that really, I know you.
My friend and I died of laughter again, if yes, if much you're going to know me, that if this, if that.
The teenager, who was not as original, but insistent yes, he says,
- Is not it time you lived here when you were little?
And then I missed my laughter but suddenly.
"Yes, and you and you know that?
is idiotic to ask what you know, but I could not resist,
"Because I am MR, do you remember me?
At this point, and everyone wanted to know who I was, my friend who he was and more importantly, that we knew.

was he, was the Mini Romeo.
Damn, that my luck.
As asked me if I remembered who he was became clear that yes, he knew that such a dramatic way of saying things does not forget even after a few years, I promise.
And there I was with Romeo Mini was no longer mini.

The next step was obvious, get to see each other, never better, of course, well, obvious to everyone but for me, that would have gladly taken my backpack and I had become home barefoot walking along the road before having to be alone with any encounter,
a) a boy any
b) this guy in particular
but I promise you that peer pressure is large when the group proposed it, and this group had proposed.

So
a few years later was to have a second date with a boy and first, I did not like.
My friend was so excited that I proposed to change our appointment, I called all of course, that could be as little as romantic, that what had happened was beautiful, looking like a film / fairy tale / story epic love and etc. anything that did soften.
But I escaped, I went and I met again with the Ex Mini Romeo and looked at me with tender eyes and sigh and tried to hold my hand, but hey! than 6 years only have one and this time was faster than him.

And talk about our memories, specifically memories that included an idealized childhood love and unique that still made him sigh.
the event is over, we DepEd and went with my friend.
She could not believe, why according to the religion of romanticism, of which she was a faithful devotee, was supposed to have been dazzled by the twist of fate, had joined us again and at the same time of us looked at both eyes should have felt the burning Cupid's arrow through our hearts and blah blah blah.
But nothing happened, at least not for me.

And after that, and I could never take away the label of women less romantic in the whole world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment