Friday, December 31, 2010

Music Causing Dizzyness

my life yet I can not get used to being an adult

23 months ago 7 days, I told you get used to not even be an adult.
I told him that for years had the belief that reaching a certain age, one had infused a higher wisdom that made him an adult, or wise.

Although I know that is not true to , that's not going to happen at any age specifically, I can say that I'm gradually feeling more adult than before.
There is evidence to prove it, small but insistent.

Every time I like silence, before he could not live without music and I can spend weeks without hearing even one song.
I can hear someone saying barbarities of any kind and I feel the urge to contradict him, yelling or hitting.
I can be in a chat and even people opine Otherwise I just do not feel the need to explain my point of view. Story
what I do or say and I do not want to explain why he said or did.

But above all, a father-son conflict, but I'm always part of the shoots, increasingly understand the position of the parents.

previously not not understand the behavior of parents in the world, or mine, understand, I have always understood, but they were the enemy to fight, were to blame, were the wicked , were unfair, why they knew were adults.

At this point, I know, is that we are all people, parents and children, only that there are people who are also parents and it makes no wiser, no less fallible.
The paternity after all, only a handful of people trying to do my best, nothing more.
And nothing less.

This year, I learned this.
Nothing.
And nothing less.

output Happy happy year 2011.
-----------
Unheilig, O Tannebaum (Der Graf Club Edit)


0 comments:

Post a Comment