Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Deed Of Absolute Sale

10 professions

1 -Medical, for various reasons, from which I get the nerves, treat all day with people coming to see you just to complain, yeah, yeah, that hurts some, but to complain after all, to reasons put me upside down, blood, veins, organs, puajjjj, no, no, no, it is a profession that is not going anything.

2-buried, for reasons similar to those above, yes, of course, these are dead and are no longer war, but that is bleeding, drain and all those things so nice that we learned from watching Six Feet Under.
They do not, but families themselves to put up with and also, if you are superstitious you emparanoias and see things moving all around and in times of panic, imagining that the dead will be raised and will begin to speak.
Or if you're a fan of zombie movies, to bite.

3-junkie, well, that I told you, nor is it a profession, but it strikes me that never ever, I got me a junkie of the needle.
More than anything else that would be a junkie frustrated, I find it professionals who have spent years on this, I find myself, being the rookie.

4-Police of any kind, from the neighborhood, to the Behavioral Analysis of Quantum those.
After seeing all the evil of which people can, I could not sleep at night.

5-Any function that will play in a slaughterhouse, I was vegetarian at once.

6-In the pound, or municipal, the keyword is kennel.
View as people leave their poor pets would make me lose what little faith I have in humans.

7-Teleoperadora Hope phone all day listening to people about jumping from the window must be screwed up and I play something in the end, if you work there for too long, just calling Hope your is yourself.

8-astronaut, and this is not because they do not want to, uh, is fatal to give me the math and that my bone formation and did not pass the first round of physical testing.
At 12 years told me it was loose, I wondered if that would prevent me from being an astronaut and the doctor answered with a resounding, YES !!!!!

9-person who gets into some infernal puppet / costume pathetic to give life, whether at Disneyland, at the opening of something where the service contract or a children's party.
There is not enough money in the world to pay such a humiliation.

10-team industrial tank cleaning tend to hold toxic materials.

I had a friend who did it for a few weeks and left because I could not stress-which meant that every now and had to run out of tank threat that they disintegrate the suit because of chemical residues.
Well, that and that they got in tight and dark and that's not to my liking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment