Sunday, February 13, 2011

Business Plan For A Poultry Farm

Catalan Hulka

There are a few features of my person particularly marked, but I think there are two who spoke before the rest.
hypersensitivity and shyness.
walked and my mother worried about both, and in consultation with the pediatrician, but my father so it seemed a thing of family, specifically his own, and I fear that he was hypersensitive, too.

Caracteriasticas This couple were so motivated that unmatched tandem, complementary and fed, walked me around the world to me very young, well, no, I was walking rather dragged me out.

My mother became very ill when I was about 5 years old and my brother just one, so you live in a city with sea was the worst of the worst and advised him to go live mountain place.
The decision was easy because years ago my grandmother and her partner, both suffering from respiratory ailments, had followed the same path, so we went to live at the same puebo, in fact, found a house on the same street, I say on the same street!, right next to the house of my grandmother.
And there I was, the hypersensitive timid that adapts to changes and ass ripped by the roots of my life to a town dweller shit that shit was going through a road just as I am still getting used to no longer be Princess of the seas of my home because of heavy for my new baby.
was made about foxes emotional, come on.

So there was the lively and cosmopolitan Ender family, willing to start a new life in a new school, with new neighbors and all the new things you can imagine.
Needless to say I hated that town upon arrival.
This was my emotional disposition, well, actually worse, when perpetrated my three notorious homicidal rage attacks, sounded more than anything else that never in all my lifetime, I have resorted to physical violence, what if it makes them even more remarkable.

I told you hating the people of the devil that which we had moved and even more hated the school where I had gotten, but particularly hated above all things to a girl had the audacity to call exactly like me, that is, we shared that name.
I say in my defense, that in my 5 years of life that never happened and probably at that point, I already thought my name was that, MINE and no one else and when I discovered that another little girl had almost collapses.
In silence and my insides, not the class urbanites were going to take me a week, but a collapse at the end of the day.

One fateful day of spring, spring I mean to say, that bitch I have no idea if this happened in the spring, I must confess, was the senu handing out some pictures I had done, when the unspeakable happened, I gave the other Endercita drawing instead of me.
rare thing in my balls, I said nothing, or not raised my hand and said:
-Senu this rubbish drawing can not be mine, not mine actually, you do the Please so myopic, giving me the picture where it says Endercita and is not shit on a stick like I just left on the table this is the streamlined version of what I thought at the time, streamlined and brought to adulthood, of course, with 5 years I did not know what a shortsighted and what was crap in the figurative sense and not expressed using irony to me one day every other well.
So I do not know why I stopped, I waited to finish the class, I went to my impersonator and said
"Give me my picture.
The impersonator looked at his / my picture and shook her head.
course, as my drawing gave him a thousand kicks to his, I had not wanted to part with it, but it was mine and hers was embarrassed to see that I had my face in my home and my parents taught that drawing painful, they would think that the mountain air had attacked me meninges something.
I've always been a person with an impressive self, yes, this really is serious, yes, I have it, took a deep breath and repeat:
"Give me my picture.
very shameless But the imitator that I wanted to.
In condiones normal, well, normally never claimed another child had nothing, that between shyness and hypersensitivity wimp he was, stopped breathing as a whole class not to bother, but that day , completely destabilized as it was in those months, I thought, what the hell, the picture is mine and what I!

At this point I would have cried and runny, or I would have come to accept defeat, but instead, left his drawing on the table next door and grabbed me by the hair of tally head as if about to vacuum the falling down and her hair was all that stood between life and death.
creature between surprise and the damage it causes you to pull the hair into the wild, burst into screams and cries while trying to let go of my hands, but you know that I cling to life hard and not let go or the three.
Luckily for her, came to her aid the sinuses being released at the end of my evil clutches, recovering my battered then drawing in the midst of the fray had been wounded.
When I asked why he had done, not a word out of my mouth.
The sinuses were not harsh with me, that being as they were aware of the illness of my mother, imagined that I was somewhat disturbed by this cause.
Although in reality the cause was different, since my mother's illness he had been the tip of the iceberg of coexistence and a broken family and was not.

When I got home, the sinuses had called my mother asked me why I had done.
I took a picture of the wrinkled and torn school bag, put it in his hands and simply said,
"It did not want to give me my picture.
that day I think my mother must have thought me more I would become an artist, so the genius and the attachment bordering on obsession in my work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment