Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sore Throat In Evenings

ex-smoker part I

Although the subject of snuff is a topic that gets me out of my boxes comprehensive and reasonable person, today or I a hacer sangre con el tema del tabaco, ni voy a hablar de la ley de marras que hemos estrenado con el año nuevo, más que nada, por que a estas alturas, ya se debe haber dicho todo lo decible, en un sentido y en el otro.

Yo soy exfumadora, es decir, por definición popular esa persona que ahora, superada su adicción, es una mezcla entre un Gremlin, el AntiCristo y un judío converso.
Muchas son las veces que he tenido que escuchar después de que sepa que soy exfumadora, todo tipo de lindezas orientadas en esta línea.

Y la verdad es que no, I'm not more Catholic than the Pope to be ex-smoker, in my case it was already the case when I smoked.

My mom and dad smoked, my mother not long, my dad a lot more.
When my mother became pregnant and stopped smoking and did not smoke anymore.
My dad smoked a lifetime ahead of us, in the car, at home and especially in the bar where we got all day when he played weekend with dad, yes, along with many other adult smokers.

Thanks
God my friends did not smoke, but parents of some other, so that we might tender infants was booming, he smoked the sacred principle that all this is, I like to smoke a cigar and I smoke.

When I reached adolescence I hated with every pore of my being the snuff, smoke that shit made me allergies and especially that caused by a faringuitis caught me you do not wiggle.
The dilemma was fucked up, or go to the disco with my friends and socializing that asocial quite rare and I am now and the lungs full of smoke or stay at home or in the square or whatever, but alone.
In the 13 years at 16 faringuitis out about three per month.

I had repeated so often that if you smoke tolerance to smoke in your body increases dramatically, which when he could not swallow more second-hand smoke I said, look, do not lose anything for trying.
And that's how I started smoking.
addiction I never, never smoked too much, never got the monkey if I was missing snuff, never got off at midnight to buy it was over, I never asked a friend for the road.
And the smoke, fuck me live longer throat.
But the smoke kept me harassing materials as before and the smell too.
Despite being a smoker, he often had to get away from sites that my eyes were crying and could not keep them open and of course, every night to wash clothes because the smell never ceased to seem disgusting.

After only 4 years, I started having pain crises in the throat that I had a year up and down and no one knew diagnosed until one day a rookie doctor told me that my background and my throat, if not stopped smoking was ready.
I quit smoking in a time where you could smoke almost everywhere, so it was still swallowing the smoke of others.
words, I sacrificed one thing I did wrong but gave me some pleasure, but was still charged with the most damaging to my body by others.
Why yes, I was a smoker, but what I wanted was fumarme only my cigar, not mine and all the disco, the whole company throughout the restaurant and well everywhere except in the public protractors, the doctor and little else.
And after a few years of not smoking as usual for me not shit but I smoke an occasional, reached the stage of asthma, which is where I am now.
If, before the smoke bothered me now for allergies caused me excruciating pain in my lungs that lasted several days.

And all this because I tell you? Well
that as a smoker I felt great that it is no more smoking in the house of one, in fact, I wanted to come out a law prohibiting the snuff everywhere and more than 10 years, but now no smoke or smoke slumber, I am so so so happy that I do not fit in my joy.
sorry yes, two things not prohibiting smoking before and has not been made a decent law for it, this is not a law, is a crock.

I told you that my intention is not to speak of the law, but I only like throw a Pegunta.
Why is it necessary to make a law to protect the majority of the minority?
I think by now we all know that snuff is bad, that kills snuff, however, the final and after all, we need to ban something that almost everyone is more or less agree.
If coexistence and respect possible, would not need laws how are you, I insist, they are poorly made and are a patch, but born of necessity quite patent.

When civility and respect are common enough, it will require us to political ranting that make bad laws, nor do we lack that we ban something as stupid as this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment