Sunday, February 27, 2011

Getting Married In The Maldives



already told you the other day was my first start in the life of murderous fury against another specimen of the human race, in my, until then, short-lived.
As you progress, for the time I had three attacks in total in which I became a small-town Mini Hulka, who was scared.

The second time I was seized with an uncontrollable rage against neighbor and I decided to express it in all its splendor, was a few months later, at the time of the court of the same cole last time.

The time of the shared cole the little ones with the not so little ones, so that there were situations in the sea of \u200b\u200btypical bullies.
was a boy about 7 years that was holding me.
I pushed, pulled my hair, I put the trip, everything that was new and was in town.
lived for weeks on the situation of humiliation, saying nothing, back to my home with skinned knees and cooking of bad milk to simmer in my tender inside, until it became what it had to happen.

One day, the bully came running foul that I was fried when I said
-A wafer kill me later, but as my name mamonazo Endercita that this does not make me a finger up today!
hear sooner said than done when you had more or less Where was reached, instead of catching as ever, I ran and so on until he got tired of running after me that I was an ax zig zag.
Being the bully off guard after I stood a while before him and before she could react I gave a tremendous kick in the shin.
Since I was a girl of 5 years and he's a 7, when I had it on the floor, conscious that in the melee I had to lose, take advantage and was showered with a few kicks, that total , as the lifting was going to die, unless you kill me after carrying a good portion of his own.
So the guy caught, the other children did run, he was insulted and humiliated by a little girl was giving him a beating and when he got up, glared at me and ran.

Needless to say, I felt super happy about myself, my courage and my cunning.
But the bully had an older brother, about 9 years old, which for me then was the equivalent of a very very big boy, so the mini bully stood before the brother made a Christ, told him what happened and next morning you came to get in at playtime was not the bully, no, was the brother of the bully.
you imagine that the brother gave me a blanket of Ostia that I pulled out the teeth that I was very early and that age of delatnte and I had cais almost all that but I get to my home without one.
When finished with me, walked away muttering something like,
-my brother do not hit a girl
and the truth is that at that moment I needed air to breathe, but that would have been able to answer,
majo-no no, your brother do not hit a girl (this), your brother has hit a girl (past), to see if we learn the verbal tiempor, so garrulous
but the truth, at the time, but had had some air in the lungs, I'm pretty sure I had not desired much make me cool.

The good thing was the second incident of my childhood anger unleashed, was that neither the bully or the bully's brother, came back to bother me anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment