Monday, February 21, 2011

Hogwarts Blueprint Map

Galactus

The model with the latex masks removed (well, MOST of them to be, I missed one at the back).
Figure with latex masks and learned (well, almost all, I forgot one of the back)

For the next stage, the purple zones Were Several protected with layers of latex, Leaving the chromed parts exposed.
For the next round, purple areas were protected with several layers of latex, exposing the chrome parts.

Once three layers of Applied Were Alclad Transparent Blue, I left Them to dry for 4 days. Then I started to Protect the zones That I Intended to Have a shiny blue finish.
Once applied three coats of Alclad Transparent Blue, I left to dry for 4 days. A continuation began to protect the areas claimed that they had a bright blue finish.

Using Post-it bands and plastic film, and Without Removing the latex That still protected the purple parts of the model, I left Exposed only the knees and the Elbows.
Using Post-It strips and plastic film, and without removing the latex still protected the purple areas of the figure, let alone bare knees and elbows.

I will let 24 hours pass Before Giving one final coat of Transparent Blue. If everything goes as Planned, the Elbows and knee zones Will Have a more matt finish Than the armor parts.
allow 24 hours before giving a final layer of transparent blue. If all goes as planned, the areas of the elbows and knees have a matte finish parts of the armor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment