Thursday, February 24, 2011

Viris That Makes Your Neck Sore

FINALLY FINISHED CHICKEN CHALLENGE AMIGURIS

Hi friend greetings to all my friends, this month I have no new projects, only I am dedicating to the challenges I registered and forgotten to finish my projects, this time finally ends this table runner that started in 2009, should be ashamed ..... but finally finished it ¡¡¡¡¡ and I am satisfied with the outcome, since this work was one of the first to empower and motivate enter the exciting world of crochet, now it's hard to be on the street, visiting, traveling, walking, sailing, etc without see or think, admire create, copy, crochet work, which two years ago I was receiving.
The format for this table runner and I have not lost since the virus on my machine and I do not remember which blog it out. THANK YOU FRIENDS AND FRIENDS MUCHOSS ABRAZOSSS FOR ME TO VISIT ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡:):)

0 comments:

Post a Comment